- Mindful Living
- Intentional Creativity
- Come to the Fire…Maiden, Mother and Crone
- Joy in the Journey Part 1…Cultivating the Fertile Soil of You…A Free Online Painting Course
- Refresh_ JourneyCircles™ Experience Part 1…Begin Where You Are
- Refresh- A JourneyCircles™ Experience Day 2
- Refresh- A JourneyCircles™ Experience Day 4
- Refresh- A JourneyCircles™ Experience, Day 5
- Refresh, A JourneyCircles™ Experience Day 3
- Refresh, A JourneyCircles™ Experience- Day 7
- Refresh, A JourneyCircles™ Experience- Day 6
- Spiritual Practices
- Active Faith
- Contemplative Stance…
- Mindful Living…
The online home of Mary Ann Matthys, Artist, Color of Woman Teacher, Intentional Creativity Coach, Spiritual Director and Retreat Facilitator.
This site contains many ideas for living intentionally.
Each and every day you have the choice to make a difference in the world. What will you do with this day? Choose to make a difference.
…aka Visual Prayer
1My favorite spiritual practice is a process of utilizing creativity as a way of connecting with God. It includes drawing, painting, printmaking, journaling, poetry, mandalas & ceramic arts. This practice involves sharing the most joyful part of who I am with God. My visual creations become my offerings to God.
Spiritual Practices…traditional & nontraditional
2I love the idea of spiritual practices. Our faith journey is one in which we work out our faith on a day to day, moment by moment basis. Spiritual practices are tools we use in order to practice our faith, not with the idea that we will ever be perfect as the old saying goes, but so that we draw ever nearer to the heart of God.
3The faith journey is a deeply personal experience. Just as each of us has a unique appearance, no two persons journey will be the same. Spiritual Direction is a place to explore all facets of your faith journey as you seek to move ever closer to God.